Best time to visit
It is not a secret!
YOU CAN FIND THE SLOPE AVAILABILITY CALENDAR HERE
Nõmme Snow Park is open every day...
...but have you ever wondered what the best time is to visit the snow park to:
- avoid lift queues,
- enjoy almost empty or completely empty slopes?
Taking into account the above criteria, here are some recommendations for visiting:
1) weekdays from 2 p.m. to 4/5 p.m.
extra bonus: freshly groomed slopes at opening time
2) weekends from 5/6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
extra bonus: illuminated slopes in the evening
3) you can see a live feed of our slopes via an online webcam: http://www.nommelumepark.ee/veebikaamera
Nõmme Snow Park offers monthly events and competitions, private lessons and courses for beginners, as well as training for winter athletes.
1) You can find more detailed information about events on our Facebook page.
2) The available times for beginners’ courses are available here.
3) If you wish to know which training sessions take place on our slopes and when, you can take a look at our training calendar here.
You can see the entire weekly plan if you click on ‘List’ and then choose ‘Week’ from the drop-down menu.